Spending time in the dark is an inevitable part of our human experience.
How we relate to this darkness can make all the difference as we begin to see what mindful messages our dark side has for us. You can learn how to find balance and nourishment through diverse emotional states, and make peace with what is.
‘The point process’ is a direct and effective way to access core wounds and progressively unwind the habituated patterns that sustains your suffering! The process is a simple and un-adored seeing of the imprinted sensations that have become chronic and manifest as depression, anxiety, addiction (GAD, OCP, OCD, and PTSD). The sessions provide a clear succinct framework that also cover the somatic connections.
I never recommend ‘spirit plant medicines’ until ‘natural rest’ is understood and recognized in my clients. Prior to that crucial integration, I have found that the ego will continue to fabricate new views of reality. Attunement and integration remains out of view as the core dissociation remains unseen and un-realized!
Natasha English is a Transpersonal Point Process Therapist with a private practice in West Vancouver, BC. Since 2007 she has taken a psychosomatic approach to healing and personal development.
Through self-awareness, we learn to embrace and trust the parts of ourselves that we experience as unsafe. We explore the maladaptive behavioral patterns and the mental and emotional narratives which we have created that contribute to our own suffering.
Come and explore a simple and direct process, if…
– you do not want to be overwhelmed, or paralyzed by the intensity of your feelings, but stand solid in the whirl;
– you want to make peace with how you feel and find nourishment in your emotions, whether they be positive or negative.
– you have had enough of the seemingly compulsory “keep smiling” attitude.
Begin to understand you are not one with your emotions. Your emotions are visitors: they come and go. If you allow for darkness, light will naturally follow.
- Learn to pause punishing self-blame ;
- Acquire a balanced attitude towards your emotions;
- Understand a simple direct process that can support you in challenging times.
I offer my services for:
– individuals wanting to live effectively and authentically with their emotional ups-and-downs;
– business professionals working under a lot of stress, wanting to preserve their mental, emotional and physical health, wanting to avoid burnout.